PERFORMANCE. COURAGE. TEAMWORK
After 12 years of active service in the Marine Corps, I returned to my hometown of Beaufort, SC to build and grow Beaufort Athletic Club, LLC. The Marine Corps provided me with the means to pursue my education and the opportunity to physically train Marines. Having a large family, I have coached my children in a variety of youth sports. I have coached high school track & field and soccer. I currently train two college athletic scholarship recipients and look forward to training yours.
At Beaufort Athletic Club, LLC I not only ensure that we provide quality training but also a quality education. I seek to educate my clients in order to give them the tools necessary to improve all areas of physical fitness. I am Beaufort's Performance Guru. I am the leading coach sought out to improve athlete's speed and power. I help to restore flexibility in clients through table stretching and massage. Performance comes in all aspects of our life! You need to be prepared to perform at any time! I will get you there!
"Where Everyone is an Athlete"
TRAINING & EDUCATION
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist, NSCA
- Licensed Massage Therapist #10195
- Sports Performance Coach, USA Weightlifting
- Level 1 Track & Field Coach, USA Track & Field
- Level 1 Certified Speed Specialist, NASE
- BS in Physical Education (Health & Wellness), The Citadel
- Masters in Sports Management, American Military University
- Certified Interscholastic Coach - Level 2, NFHS
- Accredited Interscholastic Coach - Level 1, NFHS
- Road Running Coach, RRCA
- Perinatal Fitness Instructor, Healthy Moms Fitness